Explore your strengths and weaknesses through a detailed analysis of the unique qualities and energies of the planets. This course is excellent introduction for amateur astrologers and for those seasoned astrologers aiming to refresh and deepen their understanding of the planetary influences within the horoscope.
Course Content Includes:
- The Qualities, Energies and Consciousness of The Grahas
- How the Planets Represent and Show Your Own Consciousness at Work: The Art of Personal Analysis
- How the Planets Show Your Conscious (or unconscious) Effect on the Different Areas of Your Life: Finding Strengths and Weaknesses within the Chart
Chapters 4 and 5 in The Art and Science of Vedic Astrology Volume I
Chapters 6 in The Art and Science of Vedic Astrology Volume I
Chapters 7 and 8 in The Art and Science of Vedic Astrology Volume I
- Total length of all recordings are over 9 Hours.
- The Art and Science of Vedic Astrology Volume I is required reading for this course. If you do not have a copy of this book, you are encouraged to purchase it, as the course will make reference to material in this book.
- Many of the tables, techniques and information referenced in the course is from that book.